uPVC PIPE SPECIFICATIONS
Can be used as column / raiser pipes
High pressure pipe line systems
Weight Carrying Capacity:
- The best alternative for G.I. Pipes and cost effective.
- Special care is taken while fixing couplers with pipes to avoid column slippage.
- Specially designed square threads are capable of withstanding heavy load and are corrosion free.
- PBTS locking system which enhances reliability
- Special rubber seal is provided at the end of threads to ensure 100% leak proof even at high pressure.
- A special rubber(EPDM – high strand) ring is provided in the coupling between the 2 pipes to absorb the vibration caused due to high pressure.
- Internal surface of these pipes are very smooth, resulting in very low head loss due to friction and increases water discharge upto maximum of 30%, compared with traditional G.I. pipes thereby saving power.
- Because of this light weight characteristic & special square thread design these pipes can be tightened easily by hand and no need of pipe wrench.
- uPVC column pipes are resistant to chemical reactions when used in acidic or alkaline waters assuring long life.
- Can handle water with maximum temperature upto 45 C.
- These pipes come in 3metre standard length and are of light weight ensuring easy handling and storage.
- Can be used in sun light because of it UV stability.